- Why You Will Love This
- What We Will Do
- Inclusions / Exclusions
- Book With Us
One titled ‘the wettest place on Earth’ and the other famed as ‘Scotland of the East’, these two places are a must on your bucket-list on your visit to the North-East.
While travelling, one seeks for either being outside collecting stories from mother nature like a tumbleweed or to be among the crowd of a hyped up city life of a new place. Shillong serves you the best of nature with a side of the uptown city tour. The guffawing sounds of the waterfalls, calmness of the caves and impeccable peaks, churches and museums will make you expurgate all your wearies once you step amidst them.
While the ‘everyday monsoon’ place is famous for all its all day long mild drizzles. Currently renamed to Sohra, Cherrapunjee is adorned with some breathtakingly beautiful waterfalls and caves and root bridges. And it also lets you witness a plain view of your neighbouring country Bangladesh.
Head to Shillong 'the Scotland of the EastWe become companions from Guwahati. And travel for 2 hours on the road to reach Shillong. On the way, we'd stop by the Umiam lake for you to enjoy a hot cup of tea with the beauty of nature.After we reach the hotel, a little time to self to freshen up and then we'd take you to Laitlum. People call it the Grand canyon of Laitlum. After that, we head back to Shillong where you can explore the local market of police bazar and then spend the night at the hotel itself.
Local sightseeing at ShillongWe would spend this day amidst the Highland city life. The Shillong sightseeing day starts right after breakfast when we head to the Don Bosco museum.After that we will take you to the Cathedral and then to the Elephanta falls and the Ward's lake. After we return you can spend the rest of the day exploring the local markets until the night fall and then head back to the hotel to spend the night.
Pay a visit to the wettest place on EarthThe third day is reserved for one of the wettest places here. The monsoon hub. Kickstart your day with a delicious breakfast and then get going towards the wah-kaba falls and dainthlen falls. We will stay for a while in the Mawkdok valley view point and then go for lunch on the way. After lunch, we will also escort you to the Arwah cave and the Nohkalikai Falls. We will stay at Cherrapunjee or Shillong today depending on the time.
Have breakfast and leave for GuwahatiAfter a sumptuous breakfast, we head back to Guwahati bading goodbye to the hills and clouds.
- Accommodations in hotels/homestays
- Point to point transfers as per the package by SUV/Sedan.
- Driver Allowance, food and accommodation.
- Airfare/Train fare
- All meals
- All Park entries
- Any personal Expenditure (shopping, medicines etc)
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned under the head ‘inclusions’
- Pay heed to the tour leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour
- The tour takes place through Eco-friendly zones. We do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice