Planning on packing off to the countryside for a little adventure escapade? Head to this place where thrill meets nature and get spellbound. At the banks of Umngot river, near Dawki, Shnongpedeng has victoriously emerged as a tourist magnet in Read More
- Why You Will Love This
- What We Will Do
- Inclusions / Exclusions
- Book With Us
Planning on packing off to the countryside for a little adventure escapade? Head to this place where thrill meets nature and get spellbound.
At the banks of Umngot river, near Dawki, Shnongpedeng has victoriously emerged as a tourist magnet in the past few years. When I say tourist, I basically refer to the adventure seekers or the thrill hungry travellers. The crystal clear, bottom visible water of Umngot is sure to provoke the water baby in you to come out. Cliff jumping, zip lining, boating and rafting, etc are the activities one should definitely try when here.
Drive to Shnongpedeng and campWe unfold our journey from Shillong to Shnongpdeng, the place familiar to most of us as Dawki in the internet, and then set our camps by the famous transparent watered river, Umngot. This on the road day ends with a scrumptious meal at the campsite.
Have your fun in the river and visit Asia's cleanest village in the afternoonThis day demands a little early rising if one wishes to explore the village. By 9 am, you should be ready for all the fun we've planned. You can choose activities from cliff jumping to zip lining, trekking to and also snorkelling and kayaking. After these fun packed activities, we devote the afternoon to the single decker root bridge of Mawlynnong, the cleanest village of Asia and then return to our campsite for the stay.
Visit the majestic Krangshuri falls and head back to GuwahatiWe get going a little early on the last day as we lead you to the majestic Krangsuri falls. You can take a swim or a little boating or both if you wish. After that we checkout for Guwahati with memories to cherish forever.
- Camping with sleeping bags and sleeping mats on sharing basis.
- Point to point transfers as per the package by SUV/Sedan.
- Driver Allowance, food and accommodation.
- All parking fees.
- Airfare/Train fare
- All meals
- Entry Tickets to Museums, Parks, Cafes etc.
- Any personal Expenditure (Shopping, medicines etc)
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- The prices of all the various activities. (They are add-ons)
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned under the head ‘inclusions’.
- Pay heed to the tour leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour
- The tour takes place through Eco-friendly zones. We do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice