- Why You Will Love This
- What We Will Do
- Inclusions / Exclusions
- Book With Us
Thrill awaits in every milestone of Arunachal Pradesh, but the valley of Mechuka is one you should never miss.
Mechuka is a small hamlet cuddled up 6,000 feet above sea level in the Mechuka Valley in West Siang District of Arunachal Pradesh, India. This picturesque Valley is about 29 km from Indo-Tibet border and around 500 km from the state capital Itanagar. It is one of the most picturesque destinations in the state. The nearest big town Along, which is a major tourist hub is approx 180 km from Mechuka. This place of Arunachal Pradesh is known for both its religious and historical
Trekking through the highland valleys will give you shivers which leaves you in confusion whether it is because of the weather or the excitement of Monasteries, Waterfalls along with massive bamboo walkways adds more to this less explored postcard like scenic beauty. Mechuka is the totally the place you pictured in your head while thinking about a music video you’d play the lead in.
Start our Journey from Dibrugarh to AlongAfter meet and greet at Dibrugarh, we will start our journey from Dibrugarh To Along. We will rest the night in a hotel in Along.
Start our Journey from Along to MechukaEarly departure from Along. Lunch at one of the line hotels en route to Mechuka. Photo op at the Siko-Dido Waterfall. At around 2-3 in the afternoon we will reach our destination, Mechuka. We will all rest for the day at the Homestay as we have a long list of things to do and see in Mechuka.
SightseeingAfter Breakfast, we will all head towards the outskirts of Mechuka Town. The refreshing mountain air will rejuvenate you, enjoy the scenic road journey from Mechuka Town to the sightseeing places situated outside the Town. We will visit the Samden Yangcha Monastery (Old Monastery), Yarlung View, Hanuman Face, Guruduwara and Tongkorla Village. After lunch we will explore a nearby Village Dorjeeling and it’s small Gompa. Next we will visit the Newest Gompa (Samden Choelling Monastery) situated on a hilltop overlooking the beautiful town of Mechuka. We will also see the Mechuka Map on Stone.
MENCHUKA LA TREKWe will trek to the Dorjeeling Mountains to see the Huge MENCHUKA SIGN inscribed on top of the mountains. We will get a 360 view of the Mechuka Town from the top. Nearby Cave exploration of anyone is interested. Picnic at the River Island (only during Winter), River rafting and Horse Riding.
Rinjinling Trek2 Days 1 Night. View of Mechuka Valley. Shopping and Exploring the Town on the last day. ** We will arrange a bonfire at the Homestay and relive our trip to the enchanting Mechuka and share our experiences.
Day 2 of Rinjinling TrekWe trek back to our homestay.
Return from Mechuka to AlongEarly Departure from Mechuka Town. Stay the night in Along.
Return to DibrugarhHead back to Dibrugarh.
- Clean, Hygienic and comfortable Accommodation in Tents/Homestays
- All entries, parking, tolls.
- Transport from Guwahati/Dibrugarh and back.
- Tour Guide and Trek Leader
- Driver Allowance, food and accommodation.
- Inner permits/other similar permits
- Airfare/Trainfare to Guwhati/Dibrugarh
- Any food and beverage cost apart from the ones mentioned above
- Entry Tickets to Museums, Parks, Cafes etc
- Any personal Expenditure (Shopping, medicines etc)
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned under the head ‘inclusions’.
- Any insurances.
- Pay heed to the tour leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour
- The tour takes place through Eco-friendly zones. We do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice