Among the top places for trekking in India, the ‘Valley of flowers’ of North East – The Dzukou Valley is a marked jewel of the Seven Sisters’ hidden beauty. Adorned with lilies, squatting hillock caves, few harmonious storied and fabled Read More
- Why You Will Love This
- What We Will Do
- Inclusions / Exclusions
- Book With Us
Among the top places for trekking in India, the ‘Valley of flowers’ of North East – The Dzukou Valley is a marked jewel of the Seven Sisters’ hidden beauty. Adorned with lilies, squatting hillock caves, few harmonious storied and fabled meandering streams and monoliths standing tall in the memory of the departed, this green carpeted valley is sure to give you the meaning of sublime. Trust us when we say, this is the place you dreamt about traversing.
Drive to the base camp of JungleFlitDrive to the Cozy camp of JungleFlit : After the meet and greet at Kohima, we'd escort you to our base camp where you will enjoy the night beside the flare of the campfire.
Trek to Magical Dzukou and Camp at the ValleyTrek to Magical Dzukou : Next day our trek starts right after breakfast from the base camp towards the Valley. The average trekking time is 5 hrs which will take you to the peak of the hillock from where you can view the incredible topography of the Dzukou valley. The night halt will be in camps in the valley itself where you'd get to know your fellow trekkers spending rest of the evening at ease around the bonfire. Have a good night sleep tonight, for the next day is going to be loaded with thrills and adventures.
Exploring the Dzukou ValleyExploring the Dzukou Valley and heading back : The day starts early as you set off to explore the beautiful dzukou valley for around 3 hrs. Once you reach the valley, the view and ambience will definitely float your boat leaving you mesmerized and bewildered. We believe you wouldn't want to leave the place after getting high on nature but then the brunch awaits at the campsite and then we drop you till the town of Kohima.Adieu until next time.
Sightseeing at Capital & back homeThe last day is up for local sightseeing. You can explore the town of Kohima and carry tokens to your hometown. Adieu until next time.
- Camping with sleeping mats on sharing basis.
- Tea and Snacks on day 1
- Trained Local Guide.
- Vehicle: Point to point transfers as per the packages by Tata Sumo or similar vehicle.
- Inner permits/other similar permits
- Any extra meals other than mentioned.
- Porter services.
- Any emergency evacuation services.
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned under the head ‘inclusions’.
- Pay heed to the tour leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour
- The tour takes place through Eco-friendly zones. We do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice